Sunday, November 22, 2009

Twilight

A small list of things that are stupid about Twilight. (If you've never seen a movie or read a book of it this might not make any sense to you... I won't be offended if you stop reading right here.)

1. The ending of New Moon. For anyone who hasn't seen it I'm not going to spoil it for you... but really!?!? You can't end there! You just can't! I wanted to punch the person sitting next to me in the theater I was so pissed.

2. Sitting in a crowded theater full of tweens (which luckily doesn't happen to me very often at all). Someone needs to teach that age range how to be quiet during a freaking movie... I understand that 95% of your generation has been diagnosed with ADD but it's still not that hard to keep your trap shut for an hour and a half.

3. Team Jacob v. Team Edward fights. If you don't have anything better to argue about then then which species of fictitious monster has the most sex appeal then someone needs to introduce you to religion or politics.

4. Edward. Stop being such an emo pussy. Oh! You're so tormented! Your life is so tragic! No one could ever understand you! Either stop being so emo or just put on some skinny jeans and eye liner already and stop kidding yourself. You've been alive for 109 years which in my book is plenty of time to grow a pair so stop whining and nut up. And just for the record the whole "I have to hurt you to save you" thing is stupid and overdone so just stop it, Bella is a big girl and can make her own decisions you condescending a-hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment