Monday, October 26, 2009

Welcome to my blog

This is a blog. A blog I have started so I can rant and rave and generally be a semi-bitter and angry smart ass about all the things in this world that are stupid and that I hate. I was reading a book about accessing your creative side and it said I should write more... since I don't have any real profound or important thoughts that need to be imparted to the world I decided to go a different direction and instead pick a subject where I would have no lack of material to write about. There are lots of stupid things in this world that have rightfully earned my hate... let's explore them together.

Oh, and if I offend anyone in the course of these rantings (and I'm certain that I will) I'm sorry you were offended. That last part's a lie... I'm really not sorry at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment